Thursday, April 5, 2012

Free Call Center Training



TO:

TESDA Director General, Sec. Joel Villanueva;
Makati Schools Division Superintendent, Elena R. Ruiz;
Commission on Higher Education Chairperson, Patricia B. Licuanan;
Department of Labor and Employment Secretary, Rosalinda Baldoz;
University of the Philippines President, Alfredo Pascual;
Taguig City Mayor, Hon. Lani Cayetano;
Vice President of the Philippines, Hon. Jejomar Binay; and
President of the Philippines, Hon. Benigno Aquino III


CC:

CBCP President, Bp.Nereo P. Odchimar




Good day!

I was one of the trainers in Call Center Academy (CCA) -- one of partner institutions of TESDA with Free Call Center Training program. I was one of the fortunate students of Makati who received free Crash Training Program in Spoken English as part of the initiative of Division Superintendent Elena R. Ruiz. I am a Iskolar ng Bayan at the University of the Philippines Diliman; a proud resident of City of Taguig; a Filipino; and a servant of God.

Grateful for having all these blessings and for being in the industry for six years, I would like to help in return.

I have tried searching the web and I have not seen any active program for such like what we have in the country years ago. As the economy grows, it needs more people in the industry. Teaching people with sales, customer service, and data entry will open doors to more people who once find it impossible to enter the industry.

I am very willing to help reinforce these projects. Let me know how I can help. Let us all do this for the Filipino People and for our beloved country.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. May we all have a blessed Lenten Season.



Regards!




No comments:

Post a Comment